DIG reflects the cultural gumbo that is Baton Rouge. From LSU students to young professionals and their parents, DIG dishes up the best of the Capitol City for our 40,000 monthly readers. It’s beautiful, glossy and is flying off the shelves!
You’ll help businesses succeed with advertising and marketing solutions that work. These include the flagship, monthly magazine which reaches more 18-34 year olds than any local media or our website and email products which reach over 24,000 users/mo. Then there’s Restaurant Week – the city’s largest dining event that both restaurants and diners crave.
We offer a fun yet competitive environment that respects the importance of a healthy career/life balance. We give you the tools to achieve financial success along with great benefits. “Work hard, play hard” isn’t just a saying – it’s how we do business at DIG.
As an Advertising Specialist/Leader, you will have the opportunity to show your leadership skills by working alongside a team of account executives. You will prospect, close and service new accounts across the city and help grow DIG revenue through our various products. Let us show you just how much opportunity exists for DIG in this market.
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in the Baton Rouge market. Media is a plus!
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenues and hitting goals
- Outgoing, personable and likeable. You smile a lot :)
- Ambitious, reliable and entrepreneurial
- Where others see problems, you see opportunities
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer matching IRA
- Opportunity for fast advancement
IS THIS YOU?
- Please ATTACH your resume in the application form below: