(614) is the brand that connects Columbus. We build first-class products, services, and events that inspire our audience to experience the best Columbus has to offer. We have developed an exciting new digital product aimed at a thriving part of the market. Your role as a (614) Account Executive will be to spearhead the sales of this new digital platform and deliver incredible value to local businesses and our audience.
Highly Qualified Candidates will:
• Possess the ability to build rapport quickly , peak the interest of business owners/management, and deliver value.
• Enjoy developing long-term, strategic marketing relationships.
• Have a strong desire to build a successful career in sales.
Only those who have the guts, discipline and heart to achieve your own financial goals should apply. You must enjoy using the phone as well as other tools to engage buyers, fill your pipeline and build successful buying relationships. While you will have all the training and coaching you require, you are expected to have the discipline to work without constant supervision.
• An uncapped compensation package including commission + salary, training guarantee, and performance-based bonus opportunities.
• On target first-year earnings expectation: $55,000-$85,000
• A rapid training program designed to accelerate learning and goal achievement dedicated to your personal success.
• Benefits package including health, dental, vision and life benefits as well as employer matching IRA program.
• Collaborative work environment where success is rewarded and celebrated.
Daily Habits include:
• Prospecting, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities using phone, email and other techniques.
• Leveraging our training to effectively win new customers, the (614) way.
• Building upon your working knowledge of the advertising industry
Additional Qualifications include:
• Ownership and pride in your work and the work of the team as a whole
• A drive to continuously kick things up a notch to help improve our content and products
• Be a team player and always find a way to say yes for our teammates, audience, and clients
To be considered, please submit your resume and a brief (50 words or less) summary about yourself.